[dba-Tech] Re: [] Wireless network (sort of)

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Nov 4 12:25:20 CST 2003

Would it be helpful to add a 2nd Nic and bind all print job request
trough it, and leave the original nic for standard file server access?
I don't know how to do this, but I can only imagine that it could be
done.  throw a Switch in there in place of the hub and you've updated
your network w/ 1 nic + the number of switches required.

--
-Francisco