[dba-Tech] Blocked Sender's List or Is this the right listforthis kind ofquestion?

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 6 11:54:31 CST 2003

Rocky,

I used that for awhile.  They play by the subscription model, i.e. want $x
per month.  You are supposed to report spam back to them using a toolbar.
What is spam to you may not be spam to the next guy (AccessD list email?  It
was reported as spam by someone!).  It worked but in the end it was no less
of a hassle than a good Bayesian filter that I train to MY spam and then
just do a mass delete once per day.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com