[dba-Tech] Migrate Plug-Ins From Netscape to Mozilla?

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 14:02:16 CST 2003

Yes, I test the nightly builds for stability and will reply to the
newsforumn if I encounter problems. (which I hardly ever do).  I did
notice sometimes the add-ins cause minor problems so I'll remove them
while testing.

In general what I do is unzip the new build to a new directory test it
side by side w/ my stable copy of tbird (or firebird).  and then when
I'm happy, I'll remove the old directory and keep the new one.  The
majority of the time this is all very straight forward.

Good luck.

--
-Francisco