[dba-Tech] MS patches Scroll out of IE

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Nov 17 18:50:35 CST 2003

Well I'm not out to convert everyone to Thunderbird, but I do like to
pitch it to the LookOut and Express LookOut users ;).  It has been many
moons since I've used pegasus mail, even before I switched to
thunderbird I couldn't find their link via google so I gave up.  One
thing is for sure, I totatly love the junk mail filter in Thunderbird.
I'm not sure if pegasus has this or not.

I'm glad you like Firebird.  For some of the more adventurous types you
can go w/ the "Burning Edge" Firebird releases.
http://www.squarefree.com/burningedge/

Some must haves by the way are the Tab extentions and the User Agent
String extention.
What do these things do?, well it improves on the already cool tab
feature in Firebird, yes I relalize this sounds like a pitch but, I like
being able to duplicate a page so I can follow a link on one, or the
ability to auto-reload feature useful in ebay... what other features are
cool? there's a quick shearch bar (kinda like the google bar but w/o
spyware) you can search yahoo, google, alltheweb,ebay, dictionary.com,
websters, thesaurus.com pricewatch and the imdb to name a few.  What
this does for you is increase your productivity so that you don't have
to GO visit these sites in order to run a quick search. :D.

sales pitch is over.. yes I'm very happy w/ firebird... it is afterall
my default browser on my work AND home computer.

--
-Francisco