[dba-Tech] MS patches Scroll out of IE

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 19 09:24:09 CST 2003

Hi Marty

I was too fast, those results were for Opera.

Here's the results for IE 5.5:

       Your Local System's MSXML Parsers:
       Microsoft.XMLDOM
       Msxml2.DOMDocument
       Msxml2.DOMDocument.2.6 | Automation server could not create object
       Msxml2.DOMDocument.3.0
       Msxml2.DOMDocument.4.0

       Your Local System's MDAC:
       MDACVer.Version | Automation server could not create object

/gustav