[dba-Tech] WordPerfect 5.1 DOS mode is back

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 03:03:40 CST 2003

I hated Word Perfect... I was brought up onthe dot commands of Wordstar 4
and 5, then we migrated to Lotus Ami Pro, which was absolutely fantastic
because it was nothing like MS Word. Then they brought the next version out,
called it Word Pro, and to my horror and disgust, it was almost exactly the
same as Word, which I've been using ever since :-(

Jon