[dba-Tech] WindowsXP Pro - No Logon Screen

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Fri Nov 21 10:43:52 CST 2003

Jon,
Running the repair option was his second-to-last option.  But, yes, that
appears to be where this is headed.

Erwin,
That was part of the original post.  Boot-up is apparently not recognizing
F8 and he is therefore unable to get to safe mode.  The machine does boot
"properly", but with the exception that no logon account icons are shown.

No offense Jon, but as an aside, isn't it a sad state of affairs when one
feels compelled to ask "has he got the original installation cd?"?

Mark