[dba-Tech] Re: [] technical question

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Nov 21 12:37:13 CST 2003

This seems more of a Tech question so I'm cross posting to that list...

First question, what OS are these computers? if it's just Windows 9x (through ME) yes you can just hit cancel and delete all the profile information... however if they are windows 2000 or XP and they don't have a userid password (ie administrator account) well tsk tsk... let them reload it from scratch or at the very lease re-ghost the original image back to the hdd.  That should be common practice anyways for a rented computer, how do you know it has not been hacked or otherwise compromized?? :|

--
-Francisco