[dba-Tech] Color Laser

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 22 13:08:17 CST 2003

Rocky

...watch out for the media costs when you buy a color laser ...and watch the
color print specs ...I have clients with HP 4500s which barely outrun
inkjets on high content color prints ...one moved to a high speed Minolta
w/30ppm color but I doubt you want to spend $12K :)

...have you thought about putting the manual on CD rather than printing it?
...that's what I do now ...if the client wants a paper copy, they can print
it at their time and expense, not mine ...makes revisions much simpler as
well ...HTH :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington