[dba-Tech] Color Laser

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun Nov 23 11:03:41 CST 2003

Rocky

I'm in the UK, so everything is more expensive, but that sounds about right.
Mine is the networked one (2300DL), so more expensive than the standard
2300W.

Without looking for lowest prices, I can find the 2300W at GBP 455.90, and
mine at GBP 586.33

I've not had any sticking problems at all, but our heat+humidity is nothing
like where I used to live - just outside NYC.

Cheers
John