[dba-Tech] Sharing Favorites in XP

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 25 15:57:32 CST 2003

Andy

...make a separate folder under Favorites ...then right click on it and
select Share ...every user on the LAN will see it unless your group policies
prevent it ...HTH :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington