[dba-Tech] Windows Language Settings

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Oct 10 04:36:32 CDT 2003

:-)

Thats the advantage of beeing in a country with tree offical languages
and the EC in Brussels...
I used to work for a company whom shipped computers/terminal in as many
languages as the EC exists of countries.....
My job was to prepare them...
And not to forget as many different keyboards  too...

I now have customers working in 4 languages.... English (Int),  Dutch,
French and 1 German...
I know most of the menu's in office by heart in 3 languages....when
giving suport by phone...

Erwin