Opera 7 & IE 6 Was: Re: [dba-Tech] View Infragistics samples on not MS Software....

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 24 11:45:43 CDT 2003

Hi Shamil

I don't know as I don't use IE that much and stick to version 5.5.
This and Opera 7 and my old Netscape 4.79 live happily side by side.

But you could install Opera without Java and test that. As far as I
know there's nothing special about the Java installation accompanying
Opera.

This is my version information:

Version    7.20
Build      3144
Platform   Win32
System     Windows 2000
Java       Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.2

/gustav