[dba-Tech] Pop-up stoppers

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Fri Oct 24 13:54:25 CDT 2003

Google search bar works great also

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you. ACS24/10/2003