[dba-Tech] Re: Virus mail

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Oct 24 22:48:10 CDT 2003

Are there any free (or low cost) popup stoppers that will stop those &^%*&^% Messenger popups? I get tons of those and they really are annoying. *Especially* since 90% of them are advertising Messenger popup stoppers. Why would I want to support someone who is doing the very thing I want stopped!!!

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net