[AccessD] Re: [dba-Tech] Recent MS Security Updates

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Sun Sep 7 10:15:32 CDT 2003

Because it has not been regression tested...
Erwin

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be  *  www.boxoffice.be  *  www.stadleuven.be

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be