[dba-Tech] I don't know what I don't know from where is sending messages...

DBCfour at aol.com DBCfour at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 12:57:11 CDT 2003

Hi Shamil,

Someone that has you in their address book has the virus.  It's spoofing your
address, and the ISP on the receiving end is just sending a notification to
whoever shows up in the "from" tag.

Delete them...People have been getting them for weeks now.  You're lucky if
you're just seeing your first. :-)

Donna