[dba-Tech] Outlook: Switching among multiple accounts

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Tue Sep 16 15:36:07 CDT 2003

I do the same thing, though a few weeks ago I switched from OE to Outlook
2000, and found that O2k has a 'new' rule that let's you set a rule for
email from a specific 'account', versus a To/From issue.  Like the DBA OT
list is one email account for me, but the email comes back 'TO' DBA, not to
my account, so instead of having to play with the rules a bit, I can now
just set per account.  Love it.

Drew