[dba-Tech] IEscrewup

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Sep 19 18:54:09 CDT 2003

John,
   Thanks for that, I've actually gotten more and more tired of the
errors that crop up in IE that I switched to Firebird on word of mouth
from respected programmers... I also switched to Thunderbird because
it's being handled in the same manner and so far I like the similar but
different features compared to OE.  both products have extremely stable
releases, I've tested them on a P4 and Athlon chip (intel/amd-via
respectively)...

   umm so to get back to your question... Text Editor? hmm I'm afraid I
don't quite understand... do you mean for editing windows scripts and
the like?

I used to use a program called Serpent, but that was quite a while ago I
liked it cuz it supported color codes to tell keywords appart from
variables etc...Our local ASP/VBscript guy may be able to provide a
better source for this tho.. .I'll bug him later today...

--
-Francisco
Faster than a three legged squirrel