[dba-Tech] Free Text Editor

John B. john at winhaven.net
Sat Sep 20 11:30:01 CDT 2003

OK, Thanks for suggestions all. I think this is a personal preferences kind
of program. I like EditPad Pro and Boxer because of the unlimited # and type
of file opening capability. They will open almost anything. Also the compare
files utility is great for detecting changes between two files. I also like
the color syntax, etc. but the cost...

Programmer's Notepad does many of those things and I generally liked it but
I've have had some issues with it and it seems to be in limbo as far as
being updated.

So, I'm trying out NoteTab. I couldn't find Serpent.

Stuart - thanks for the link to the Freeware site too!

John