[dba-Tech] Help! blue screen of death says registry corrupted

John B. john at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 30 12:27:17 CDT 2003

Help! blue screen of death says registry corruptedThe first thing to try is
when you first boot up hold the space bar down - if your hardware is in good
order - you should get the windows boot options menu.

Its pretty obvious after that. Otherwise you'll need to to more drastic
things, let us know how it goes.

HTH
John B.