[dba-Tech] Outlook question

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sat Apr 24 11:22:03 CDT 2004

Outlook 2002 SP2.

I use the above, as does a client. When I click, in the folder view or
Outlook bar, on, say, Inbox then the first email in the list is selected. On
client's machine when he does this the first item is kind of highlighted but
not selected. He needs to click with the mouse to select it. So for example
if he clicks on Inbox then hits delete there is nothing selected to delete,
whereas mine would delete the first item at the top of the list. Anyone know
a setting which causes this change of behaviour.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk