[dba-Tech] Norton LiveUpdate question

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 07:26:38 CDT 2004

Jon,

Thanks for the additional input. Hmmm, I've turned off the Task Scheduler on both workstations in their normal mode; that is, both my wife and I log in with Power User privileges in Windows 2000, but I'd better check Administrator...

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI

"PRACTICAL HOMEMAKER TIP -- Always keep an open box of baking soda in your refrigerator. That way, when people come to your house to visit, you can say: 'Would you care for some cold baking soda?' Then they will leave." - Dave Barry