[dba-Tech] Flaky system

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 12:05:09 CDT 2004

Scott,

The video card does, indeed, have a dual monitor option. I use it myself on my workstation. Great for development. I have one of those DVI-to-VGA gender blenders for my second monitor. Works champion.

However, my wife's workstation has only one monitor and the DVI output on the card wasn't used. No problem up till now. When I installed my card in her system the funky behavior didn't change, at least as far as I could tell.

I'm going to try a different monitor later today. Thanks.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

"I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that right balance between violence, and sex, and things." - John Kerry
( http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/US/kerry_interview_040722-3.html )