[dba-Tech] SP2

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 12:40:59 CDT 2004

System administrators will hand out blanket advise like this because
they are responsible for testing such patches.  If you are not in this
environment then the added security patched holes in SP2 will be a
positive product for you.

just don't forget to read on how to configure the firewall.

--
-Francisco