[dba-Tech] SP2

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Tue Aug 10 19:19:30 CDT 2004

Yep - firewall is an issue for corporations.  Should be easy to turn off in
GPO's if required.

Increased DCOM security (access permissions) may affect some applications as
well.

As with any updates, they should be thoroughly tested before rolling out.

Apart from that, no other issues as yet.  Looks like a good'un...

Cheers,