[dba-Tech] 2 Win XP Questions

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:35:09 CST 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:27:30 -0600, Mark Whittinghill
<mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I got a new home computer with Win XP Pro.
>
> 1. Is there any way to have Mozilla as the default browser in one user
> profile, and IE in another?  If I set Mozilla as default in my profile, it
> also sets it in my wife's.  I know, I need to convince her to switch to
> Mozilla, but until I do, is there any way to do this?

Not that I'm aware of.  If you find a way to do it, I'd love to know.

If you are using Firefox, you can trick her :). Goto
http://www.firefoxie.net. There are themes, extensions and tweaks that
will let you make FF look like IE.

That's what I did :)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com