[dba-Tech] Giant spyware

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Dec 16 19:14:01 CST 2004

I forget which list this was on but here's an update:

Looks like all our spyware woes ar solved ;-P

Microsoft Makes 'Giant' Anti-spyware Acquisition
By purchasing Giant Company Software, Microsoft gains a
top-rated anti-spyware tool to add to its arsenal.
Within the next month, Microsoft plans to roll out an
anti-spyware protection beta for Windows customers. The
company said the spyware detection and removal application
will work alongside the security technologies in Windows XP
Service Pack 2.
http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=186-1432-5-92-203549-158922-0-0-0-1