[dba-Tech] Photos to movies

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 01:45:14 CST 2004

Thanks Lembit. Yes I've heard of these but I think they're around £100. But
the other advantage of the CD approach is that I can take the CD to places
(family) and just put it on their DVD player and entertain (/bore them to
death) with our photos.
And you have a great Christmas and New Year too.

Andy