[dba-Tech] Photos to movies

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Wed Dec 22 07:55:53 CST 2004

Here are some other good software solutions...

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/showproduct.asp?PID=932
<--This is upgradeable to more powerful solution when needed later.

http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/products/product_main.jsp?ProdId=47
http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/products/product_main.jsp?ProdId=45