[dba-Tech] Force (HTML) footer in Exchange Server.

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Feb 10 07:07:58 CST 2004

HTML is getting very common these days.
Every newsletter I receive is in HTML, probably 80% of E-mail I receive
is HTML.
If a newsletter is not in HTML, I don't bother anymore to look at it.

I know, I know the disadvantages, but for proper layout it's the only
choice..
Need HTML to do proper layout formatting.
And why would it a risk.
Adding a link to a website can give you the same prob.
And if you have a decent virusscanner wrong html gets cleaned...

Never had a single mail refused because it's HTML, I'm using HTML for
several years now...

I believe HTML in mail is here to stay, unless someone finds a better
way to have some layout posibilities in mail.

Erwin