[dba-Tech] Force (HTML) footer in Exchange Server.

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 10 08:34:20 CST 2004

> From: DBCfour at aol.com

> In Version 9, all you have to do is highlight text, right click and choose
> "Compose as plain text".  In previous versions, highlight, right click, and
> choose Text-plain text.

I'll take your word for it Donna. I have never used AOL. I was going by the discussions on another list I belong to about the problem AOL users were having with that list.

Is there a way to set the default to plain text or do you have to explicitly set it each time?

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Unfortunately common sense isn't so common!