[dba-Tech] Drawing text/graphics on MS Access forms usingWin32API

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 13 17:11:27 CST 2004

...I've never tried anything anywhere near that complex ...round and polygon
windows are more than enough to impress the hell out of my clients  :)

...but it looks like Shamil even has the source for that source ...love to
see the results if he takes it any further  :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington