[dba-Tech] Drawing text/graphics on MS Access forms usingWin32API

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil-users at mns.ru
Tue Feb 17 20:02:04 CST 2004

Hi All,

I prepared sample installations and infromed all the volunteers how to
acquire them for beta testing.
I Ggo to sleep now (5 a.m. in the morning here GMT+3) and I hopefully
get positive feedback this afternoon.

The testing shouldn't take more than 5 minutes maybe even less because
the sample databases are packed into automatic installations, which take
several seconds to install/uninstall...

I still need volunteers for testing on MS Win95 and MS Windows 2003/.NET
and on MS Access 2003.

Anydoby wanted to see something like these nice pictures on their own
PCs?

> http://www.extvba.spb.ru/hypocycloid/fav34.jpg
> http://www.extvba.spb.ru/hypocycloid/fav56.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help and time!

Shamil