[dba-Tech] Windows XP Classic look

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 05:47:37 CST 2004

Does anyone know how I remove the appearance of Windows XP permanently? I
hate the Tellytubby/My First Operating system look of it, and as it's on a
database server, I thought I might like to get some performance back. I've
changed it to "best performance" in System tools, but it's different for
each user who logs on. Is there any way to stop it doing anything XP-like at
all? Even the soft, round bubbly log on screen irritates me...

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291