[dba-Tech] How do I unlock the Registry (was RunDLL32)

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Jan 5 20:28:34 CST 2004

OK gang, now that I've narrowed this down to it being a problem of the Registry being locked up, how do I unlock it? You all have given several nifty tools, but none will work until I get the Registry unlocked.

Win2000
I'm the admin, no users, no passwords have ever been applied

I remember seeing on "some" list just within the last few days, a url for a website where you pay $30 or $40 for help and they give you your money back if they don't solve the problem. But I can't remember what list to do any archive searching. Could have been any of half dozen I'm subbed to. So, if you have no clue on unlocking the Registry, maybe you have that URL?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net