[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Browser Configuration

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Tue Jan 6 06:52:40 CST 2004

Marty,

Thank you.  Through further research on this situation I discovered that
what I was experiencing was not a function of the browser settings at all.
Although both workstations had the Google Deskbar installed with identical
settings, one workstation had the Google Toolbar installed as well.  It was
a stored preference within the Google Toolbar application that caused the
anomaly.  Apparently it is a known bug that thankfully has a small
work-around.

Thanks again,

Mark