[dba-Tech] ADO 2.7 Library Reference

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Jan 10 10:14:21 CST 2004

On a client's PC that uses Windows NT, I am unable to locate the reference
for ADO 2.7 in the references window.  On my PC with WXP I can find and
check the library in the references window.  On my PC the library file is
msado15.dll, and the path is displayed in the references window.  On the
client's PC the msado15.dll file (same version) is also located in the same
directory as my PC.

So the right file is in the right place but I can't select it as a reference
- what could be the reason for the ADO 2.7 library not appearing in the
references window on the client's PC?

Any ideas would be helpful!

Thanks,
Dan Waters