[dba-Tech] Xandros running MS Office?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 19 18:47:30 CST 2004

...not beating on you Bryan ...I'm just non-plussed about the "free Linux"
fervor when someone offers a Linux tool to give me limited compatibility for
as much or more than MS wants for real compatibility ...I don't believe in a
free lunch and as far as I'm concerned, Linux just goes to prove that truism
...when I see Linux products that are better than the comparable MS product
for equal money
I'll start to give them some serious consideration ...but right now Linux is
just a pita because every couple of months I have to go through the TOC bit
with a client who's been infected by some Linux fanatic ...the real world is
a sobering environment :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!