[dba-Tech] RE: Cannot get rid of spam!

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 13:05:33 CST 2004

I'm currently running Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5a (20040112).  Which
version are you running?  It could be a problem w/ it.
navigate here to get a fresh copy
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/2004-01-28-trunk/thunderbird-win32.zip
it's just a zip file so you can literally extract it into any folder and
run it.  but first blow out the profile that was created ... to get
there you'll want to navigate here:
navigate through the documents and settings to your applications folder
usually found in this manner :
C:\Documents and Settings\ftapia\Application Data\Thunderbird

I'm assuming you haven't really used the application and that it bombed
out just as of now...

I've not had this specific issue you are reporting, other have had
diffrent types of issues with something that seems simillar... do a
search in this forumn
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=31&sid=8912733244ea53eb32cdc64974e20501
I didn't find your specific error tho, but i only did a quick search...

If you need more help... drop me a msg in Instant Messenger, and we can
walk through it :)

--
-Francisco