[dba-Tech] PDF from ASP

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 03:00:41 CDT 2004

Marty,

I checked out that web site. Thanks for posting it. Looks like it might do the trick except for the fact that it's overkill. Since my client will be renting SQL Server capability, the web host would have to install the Reporting Services. Then, as you pointed out, there's the learning curve...

I'm going to tell my client that he can still get his nice-looking reports in Access. Constructing a PDF report would be possible but a very expensive option.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

"You must be an intellectual. No normal person would say a thing like that." - George Orwell