[dba-Tech] PDF from ASP

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Jul 9 14:20:11 CDT 2004

> Do you know of anyone actually using MS Reporting Services?
Steve,

I do use them in test mode - I did install Reporting Services on my
development PC at work, I did play with them a little and I did find
them great and very promising. And I did tune them to send me a sample
report by e-mail every Thursday at 14:00 and they do send me this report
regularily. Looks great!

And installation was easy as ABC.....

No, they don't look unfinished or something like that - and this is only
one of the first versions!

Services - this is what is able to start automatically when PC
starts/reboots and what is able to work in automatic mode when properly
tuned....

Shamil