[dba-Tech] VS.NET

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 19 23:52:00 CDT 2004

Try this wizard to get you started you just need the framework and IIS
and wizard download or use testing site below.

New Server Controls Provided by the ASP.NET Web Matrix from MS
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/ASPNet-NewSrvrCntrls-WebMatrix.asp

download wizard from
http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/

Free test site for web hosting asp.net with sql access
http://europe.webmatrixhosting.net/

News
http:/www.asp.net