[dba-Tech] Digital Cameras

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 16:36:58 CDT 2004

Jon

If you can get someone in the USA from the list to get this for you and
Fedex it over. Much Much cheaper. I got a 256 Memory card for $40 while
there and the camera are much cheaper.

Martin

PS

Of course you MAY have to pay import duty etc. Pity I had not know as I
could have got it for you when I was over last week. I think you can escape
duty etc if its classed as a gift!!!!