[dba-Tech] Digital Cameras

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Tue Jul 20 18:48:43 CDT 2004

no bundle, just the camera.  Next to purchase is a set of rechargables.  This is what my photographer buddy uses in his, I'll probably follow suit;

http://www.ripvan100.com/

Compare with the Canon A70, it's about $100 cheaper and has the same features (3M instead of 4M, and no rotating viewfinder).

Mark.