[dba-Tech] Windows ME Malware problem

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 12:33:54 CDT 2004

Perry,

>> With a restore CD you probably won't know if you have that option until you load the CD and see what the options are. <<

Well put. I've informed this fellow about that already. I think he'll just have to tough it out. Thanks for your input, Perry.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"The central conservative truth is that it is culture, not politics, that determines the success of a society. The central liberal truth is that politics can change a culture and save it from itself." - Patrick Moynihan