[dba-Tech] Windows ME Malware problem

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 12:36:39 CDT 2004

Rocky,

>> No backup for the data? <<

As Alan would say, "Tee hee!" This is a home computer on which his kids play games.

I have a "Windows XP Emergency Recovery Boot CD" that I bought off of Ebay a while back. I might give that a go. It might allow me to read the C: drive anyway.

Thanks, Rocky.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Being steadfast in defense of carefully considered convictions is a virtue. Being blankly incapable of distinguishing cherished hopes from disappointing facts, or of reassessing comforting doctrines in face of contrary evidence, is a crippling political vice." - George Will