[dba-Tech] Windows ME Malware problem

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Tue Jul 27 18:08:55 CDT 2004

Makes sense, but as I'm not allowed to use anything other than IE at work,
and I have to learn all about M$ stuff, why go to the bother of learning
another browser just for me at home? IE does what I need it to, and with a
few sensible precautions, I've (touch wood) never had a virus infect my
system here, or had any other issues apart from spyware which has soon been
cleaned up with spybot.

Jon