[dba-Tech] Windows ME Malware problem

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 28 12:41:49 CDT 2004

And of course you are right.  In the end, anonymity is not a concern with
me, but not being harassed (or worse) is.  I could care less if every
advertiser in the world tracked exactly where I surfed as long as they
didn't flood my inbox with advertising, or cause popups when I am browsing.
They do (or try) so I do or try to prevent all this stuff.  On the other
hand there comes a point where the time taken to learn the ins and outs of
the new technology leaves me no time to use the every technology I am trying
to learn about, never mind do work for money.