[dba-Tech] Laptop Recommendation

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jun 3 08:36:03 CDT 2004

Rocky,

I'm also looking and HP has a line with an AMD Mobile processor with a
$100 rebate.  As of last night you can get a basic machine for $750.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_store/computer_serie
s_detail.do?series_name=ze4500_series&series_index=6&catLevel=2

If you just click that link and then the customize button, you will see
a machine for about $1050, but if times are tight you can start moving
options downwards, slower processor, less memory etc until you get to
$750.

It looks like a pretty nice machine.